SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
|16 March 2022||Interview With SOM Incumbent Dean|
|21 March 2022||Start of Nomination Period|
|08 April 2022||End of Nomination Period|
|13 April 2022||Search Committee Interview with Nominees|
|20 April 2022||Online Forum with Nominees|
|21 April – 07 May 2022||Search Committee Evaluation|
|27 May 2022||Deadline for the Submission of the Committee Report|
WHO MAY NOMINATE?
The following may submit nominations:
- Personnel of the unit.
- Students and alumni.
- Others from outside the unit.
- Any interested candidate.
HOW TO NOMINATE?
- Individual or group nominators shall submit the nomination form (See Attachment) with a justification of the nomination and ‘conforme’ of the nominee.
- Attach a three-page summary of the nominee’s curriculum vitae and email to Dr. Dennis E. Montera, Chair of the Search Committee thru [email protected] on or before April 8, 2022.
Nominees shall present their broad vision and flagship projects for the SOM through an online
WHO MAY BE NOMINATED?
The Nominee must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Commitment to academic freedom and the values and ideals of the university.
- Distinction of outstanding academic credentials in the nominee’s chosen field of expertise which should be along the lines of the college’s discipline or fields.
- Filipino citizen.
- Leadership qualities & administrative or managerial capability.
- Must be willing to serve.
- Must consider resource generation an important function of the position.
*A nominee need not be a faculty member at the time of nomination but should obtain faculty appointment if appointed Dean.rum with constituents and interview with the search committee.
Download the Nomination Form here